Entry Level Assessment is a comprehensive assessment providing in-depth data and insights to inform selection decisions for all entry-level roles; E.G. clerical, learnerships.
We use an assessment process for identifying talent and learning potential at the lower levels of work within organisations. It aims to measure readiness for entry into the “World of Work” usually into entry-level jobs in companies.
It consists of a series of gamified assessments and experiences that provides knowledge and understanding of entry level talent and differentiates between those entry level candidates who should be able to thrive with the complexity of the work expected of them, and those that will struggle to adapt to formal employment.
At entry-level positions in most organisations, the job demands are for the person to be able to do the following:
- Problem Solving: Can the person Display elementary problem solving and dynamically find a solution when no clear guidance is provided.
- Instruction Assimilation: Can the person assimilate and execute work processes?
- English Literacy: Vocabulary, spelling and sentence construction
- Trainability: How fast will the employee respond to on-the-job training?
- Clerical Accuracy: Accurate execution of clerical data capture tasks.
- Numerical Literacy: Addition, multiplication and division
- Productivity: Accurate and fast execution of tasks and work processes
+ DRA- Designed to identify respondents’ overall tolerance towards risk-based behaviours.
- Odyssey + DRA
COMPLETION TIME: 2-3 HRS
- Telephonic feedback to management and candidate.